Suryodaya Holiday Homes, Kihim
We are Suryodaya Holiday Homes, a bed & breakfast in Kihim, Alibaug. Our holiday home is the perfect place for a one day picnic with friends or a family trip for a few days near the city.
Why stay in Kihim, Alibaug?
Kihim beach is closer to Mumbai than any of the beaches in Alibaug. You can reach Kihim pretty quickly from Mumbai. It takes only an hour and a half via ferry services. All the destinations in Alibaug are easily accessible from Kihim.
These are the distances of popular tourist destinations from Kihim Beach:
- 13 Kms. from Mandwa jetty
- 11 Kms. from Karmarkar Museum, Sasawne
- 12 Kms. from Alibaug beach & Kulaba fort
- 19 Kms. from Nagaon beach
- 27 Kms. from Revdanda beach
- 28 Kms. from Chaul(Shree Datta Mandir)
- 32 Kms. from Salav(Birla Mandir)
- 32 Kms. from Tembhode(Phansad Wildlife)
- 43 Kms. from Kashid beach
- 60 Kms. from Murud beach
- 64 Kms. from Janjira fort
And when you have to leave for Mumbai, it is as easy as getting here.
Kihim is a small coastal village in Alibaug near Mumbai. It's a nice destination for spending a couple of days with your friends and/or family, away from city life for a relaxing vacation outside the city.
We rent out rooms as well as the bungalow to people looking for affordable accomodation & lodging. Bookings are open. The premises and its surroundings are kept clean and neat diligently to ensure a comfortable stay. A caretaker serves breakfast, lunch,evening tea, and dinner. He is available 24x7 if you need anything.